برجراف عن مدينتى A Paragraph about "My Town"

  

برجراف عن مدينتى  A Paragraph about "My Town" 


I live in a beautiful town. My town is big and clean. 

There are many schools and restaurants in my town. 

There are also many hotels and banks.

There is a park in my town. 

At night I go to the park with my friends.

Also there is a store and barber's shop. 

I can also do many activities at my town. 

My town is my big home. I love my town so much. 


أنا أعيش فى مدينة جميلة. مدينتى كبيرة ونظيفة.

يوجد العديد من المدارس والمطاعم فى مدينى. 

يوجد أيضًا الكثير من الفنادق والبنوك.

توجد حديقة عامة فى مدينتى. 

فى المساء أذهب إلى الحديقة العامة مع أصدقائى. 

يمكننى أيضًا أن أقوم بالعديد من الأنشطة فى مدينتى. 

مدينتى هى بيتى الكبير. أنا أحب مدينتى كثيرا




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write Your Own Paragraph

برجراف عن "زيارة للمتحف المصرى" A Paragraph about " A Visit to The Egyptian Museum"